Please read this Policy carefully. By using our Site or Services, you agree to our collection, use, and sharing of your PID as described in this Policy.
Information that We Collect
Through your use of our Site, we may collect PID, which is information that identifies an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. PID may include, but is not limited to, your first and last name, physical address, Social Security number, date of birth, and checking account information. We collect the following types of information:
Information Provided by You
If you express interest in one of our Services, we will collect certain PID from you, including contact information (such as name and email), which we will use to contact you. We may request additional PID that is necessary to process any application submitted by you, such as your physical address, Social Security number, mobile phone number, date of birth, bank account information and numbers, employment and income information. Additionally, we may collect PID to verify your identity, for security-related purposes, or other administrative purposes. In order to provide Services to you, we may on occasion supplement the PID you submit to us with information from third-party sources, such as consumer report information.
Device and Usage Information
We may automatically collect the following types of information as you use our .
- Usage Information: We collect certain information automatically through your use of the Site, such as which of our web pages you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on our Site.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your actual location which may be determined from: IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may reveal information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you are using such as: hardware model, operating system, application version number, browser, and IP addresses.
- Mobile Device Information: In addition to the Device Information listed above, when you access our Site via a browser on your mobile device or through the use of our mobile application, we may also collect mobile network information including phone number, the unique device identifier assigned to that device, mobile carrier, operating system, and other device attributes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes.
Session Cookies: We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our Site, but your ability to use some areas of our Site may be limited. For example, you cannot create an account with us or apply for r a loan without accepting cookies.
We may use a software technology called tracking pixels that help us better manage content on our Site by informing us what content is most effective. Tracking pixels are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
We may also use other website or mobile tracking technologies, such as device fingerprinting, prevent fraudulent activity or improve Site security, assess the performance of the Site, and deliver content to you based on your interests on our site and third-party sites.
Aggregate Information: Statistical or aggregated information does not directly identify a specific person, but it may be derived from your PID. For example, we may aggregate PID to calculate the percentage of users in a particular ZIP code.
Third Party Data Collection
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions you should contact the responsible provider directly. Some of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used for targeted advertising.
How We Use and Share Information
We use PID we collect in the following ways:
- Process Applications: We use PID to provide our Services, including to process loan applications and connect you to lenders for a possible loan.
- Communicate: We use PID to communicate with you about our Site and Services.
- Marketing: We may occasionally send you information about products and services that we believe will be of interest to you. During any such communication, we will provide you with the option not to receive any future marketing communications.
- Specific Purposes: You may be asked to provide information for a specific purpose. We will only use the information that you provide for the purpose for which you provided it to us.
- Customer Support: We may use your PID to provide you support or other services you have ordered. For example, we may need your information in order to provide technical support.
- Site Maintenance: We analyze how our users interact with our Site in order to maintain and improve our Site. We also use information that we collect to diagnose any problems with our Site to improve the user experience.
- Service Providers: We may share information with service providers that help us perform functions and process your application.
- Affiliates: We may share information with a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- Other Companies: We may share information with other companies for purposes of marketing our products to you or for analyzing our business and transactions.
- Corporate Structure: We may share information in connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control, or sale of all or a portion of our assets or if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation.
- To Prevent Harm: We may share information if we believe it is necessary in order to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- As Required by Law: We will share information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or demands, or to comply with requirements of mandatory applicable law.
- With your Consent: We may request your permission to share your PID for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the PID or before the PID you have already provided is shared for such purpose.
- Without Identifying You: We may share information in a manner that does not identify you. For example, we may share anonymous, aggregate information about your use of our Site and products with our service providers.
We reserve the right to share information, including PID, with third parties, as described below:
The security of your PID is important to us. We maintain reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect and limit access to your PID. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PID, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Site may contain links to or links from third party sites that are not owned or controlled by Payday locker. We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party site. You are subject to the policies of those third party sites where applicable. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites before you disclose your PID.
Browser Do Not Track
The Site is not currently configured to respond to Do Not Track signals.
Children or Minor’s Privacy
Our Site is not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children or anyone under the age of 18 years. If we become aware that someone under 18 has opened an account or otherwise provided us with PID, we will take steps to terminate the account and delete all PID.
This is a United States-based Site that is subject to United States law. This Site is controlled, operated, and administered by Payday locker from its offices within the United States of America. This Policy is provided in accordance with and subject to applicable U.S. law. If you are accessing this Site from a location outside the United States, you hereby agree that your use of this Site and our collection and use of your PID is subject to this Policy.